Monday, September 17, 2007

Fatigued Legs, still

As I rode the bus to work this morning, I was less then pleased to release I would have to stand in an overcrowded bus! After the first 20 minutes of a ride that is only suppose to be about 15 minutes my quads started shaking with fatigue! I wondered what the fellow riders must have been thinking to see a younger woman who looks like she is in some sort of shape, shaking with weak legs! Needless-to-say, that I started to become thankful that the bus was so crowded, because if my legs did fully give out, I wouldn't have fallen to far! Luckily, I made it to Copley with a just sore legs!

I hope every one made it home ok---or caught their early flights and made it to work on time! Great to have the official results! Congrats and great job to all!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Early Flights a success. Only 40 minutes late to work. The jerk next to me was hogging my leg room...

Definately also got the leg spasams from standing during the whole bottom half of the ninth inning last night...